Monday, April 20, 2020

Winter in the sky

The winter in the sky
The clouds are shy
These clouds are cold
Because they have their water to sold
They had stopped on my home
And, forming a large dome
They are calling their friend ,cold air 
Because they we will help to move them and their heire
There force is to large
As they are ready to make their March
The whole land is shaking of their fear 
As they will make trees to cry with happiness tear
It is the time of evening 
The great water cavellary is on its way
They start the scout with the ending of the day
The first member of the greatest cavellary has reached the ground
They is no one in world who can make them bound
Ok, wait now we see that what the battle result we found
Oh wow!they gained victory,we gain triumph
As we got the water 
And they become shorter 
There people came here to live 
As they had the most precious life to give
As this battle is is cloud's duty
And our is to save their life
As their some drops is everywhere in the us and in the fruits which we cut with knife,
So save the earth,save the water
Save the tree ,save the generation
After saying this I am saying you bye
Please become a nice guy
Happy earth day !!
                                    -Masterpoet Ayush J 


9 comments:

  1. My respected viewers,
    I hope that you all are safe and fine at home,in my last post I had tell you something related to corona ,I hope that you had viewed and Read them ,of not so Read them today.And Follow them also ,I hope that you had downloaded arogya setu ,and if you wish so please give support to PM CARES fund .
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please read this,share this and comment also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your comment

    ReplyDelete

Dark Forest ll

  I see You standing alone  Crying in Darkness  The Cry was yours  Caused by a mysterious deep sorrow and sadness  I didn’t understood it th...