Friday, April 17, 2020

support the country

Greetings my friends ,this time it is not any poem or other literature work, it is for supporting the country. As my last poem contened a slogan #Hey corona bye bye.
I think that you should now that what is meaning of this slogan,this slogan show time when we all will say this line with happiness,but how this time will be come .so my respected viewers My pleasent request is to support our Pm 's order , please follow this two points-
1:for your security , download arogya setu app .so you will able to now allerts about your city 
.where you will get the current ,proofed news .
Download at :-I recommend Aarogya Setu app to fight against COVID19. Please download and share it using this link Android : 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.goi.aarogyasetu
iOS : 
https://apps.apple.com/in/app/aarogyasetu/id1505825357
  2: Aap we now about our population so how will our economy can manage this , so support our government with the help of Pm cares fund .donate the amount which you can , and say this to others also.

Thank you 
Masterpoet Ayush J 

2 comments:

  1. Please read this share it help our slogan to reach its name #hey corona bye bye .and comment

    ReplyDelete

Dark Forest ll

  I see You standing alone  Crying in Darkness  The Cry was yours  Caused by a mysterious deep sorrow and sadness  I didn’t understood it th...