Monday, February 24, 2020

Stopping by a dark hole in far dimension

One day on a tour of a dark world
Lost in space like a small dust particle
An unseen dark hole appears with a high power and gravity
Trying to suck me in
Like waiting for me from a millinium
My heavy craft's  metal is coming out like a foil of aluminium
With a dark angry unknown face
Try to make me his case
I have never seen a dark hole with such a ace
I had stucked in an unknown dimension of time and place
My craft is dismantling like it is the will of God
Now ,what I can do in this because I belong to the breeds of odd
All this has come true in a second
I came in dark hole
All the place is like a whole
My heavy craft become a slime
Acting like a mime 
Now I can't understand anything 
But I had stopped by a dark hole in a far dimension.
           
                                   -  MASTERPOET Ayush J  



5 comments:

Dark Forest ll

  I see You standing alone  Crying in Darkness  The Cry was yours  Caused by a mysterious deep sorrow and sadness  I didn’t understood it th...